READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. WE
RECOMMEND YOU PRINT A COPY FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These are the terms and conditions, which apply
to your use of this Website and the purchase of Goods and Services from us. If
you do not agree to these Conditions, you must not use this Website.
- This Website and the Goods and Services
displayed on it are provided by Ride Republic Fitness Limited and its
subsidiaries, (collectively referred to in these Conditions as "we",
"us" and "our"). Further information about us is set out at
Condition 13. When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the
user of this Website, purchaser of Goods or user of our Services.
- You should read these Conditions carefully
before using this Website or purchasing any Goods or Services from us.
- We reserve the right to change these Conditions
at any time. Any changes to the Conditions will be effective after the change
is published on this Website. You should check these Conditions before each
order or booking as they may have changed since your last visit.
- If you have any questions about the Conditions,
the Services or this Website, please contact us using the contact details in
the “Contact Us” section of this Website.
- When the following words with capital letters
are used in these Conditions, they shall have the following meaning:
- “Class” any exercise class provided by us or on our behalf at the Studios as
part of the Services;
- “Conditions” the terms and
conditions as set out in this document and as amended from time to time in
accordance with Condition 2.iv;
- “Rides” Rides purchased via our
Website or Mobile App and used to make bookings for Classes;
- “Goods” any Goods offered for
sale at any of our Studios or from our Website;
- “Services” services available to
you via this Website, including the Classes;
- “Studios” any of our studios, as
published on our Website from time to time; and
- “Website” http://riderepublic.co.uk
- USE OF OUR FACILITIES AND CLASSES
- You are entitled to use the studios and facilities
provided always that the Studio may at any time without notice withdraw all or
part of its facilities for any period or periods and with notice, where
practicable, in connection with any cleaning, repair, alteration or maintenance
work or for reasons beyond the control
of the company.
- You must be aged 16 years or over to attend any
of our Classes or to use any of our facilities at the Studios.
- You agree to comply with our Class rules which
you can see online or displayed in all of our locations. The access rules
relate to our opening hours, use of our facilities and your conduct.
- You must dress appropriately for an indoor
cycling class, and avoid any loose clothing on your lower body.
- Instructors and Classes are subject to change.
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to the
Studios and suspend or terminate your use of our Services if in our reasonable opinion your conduct is damaging to our reputation, is
in breach of these Conditions or would otherwise not be in the interests of other users of our
Studios or participants in our Classes. Following such suspension or
termination any privileges shall be forfeited and you shall not be entitled to
- LATECOMER POLICY
- Prior to your first class, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled class start time. This is to ensure you are given the Ride Republic induction and have been set up safely on the bike before the class commences. Doors to the studio close promptly 3 minutes prior to the schedule class start time. If you miss the safety announcements we cannot allow you to ride.
- If you are a regular rider, you must be checked in, changed with cleated shoes on and ready to ride 3 minutes prior to schedule class start time. You will be denied entry if you are not ready by this point. This policy is non negotiable.
- FITNESS AND HEALTH
- Indoor cycling classes involve intensive
exercise. You agree to familiarise yourself with what Classes involve prior to
assessing whether you are fit to participate in a Class. You should refer to
our Website or speak to a member of staff for further information.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you
confirm that you have no health problems and on each occasion that you use our
Studios that you are in an appropriate physical condition to participate in
Classes and that you know of no medical or other condition why you are not
capable of engaging in the Classes or exercises provided by us and that such
Classes or exercises would not be detrimental to your health, safety or
- Our staff are not medically trained and are
therefore not qualified to assess whether you or any guest is in appropriate
physical condition and/or whether you can engage in any exercise without
detriment to your health, safety, comfort or physical condition.
- You are advised not to undertake any physical
activities without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over
their physical condition. We reserve the right to refuse access to our Studios
if, in our absolute discretion, we consider that the health of the individual
concerned may be endangered by the use of our facilities.
- You shall not use our facilities if you are
suffering from: low/high blood pressure, cardiac irregularities, any infectious
or contagious illness, disease or other ailment or suffering from any ailment
where there is a risk, however small, that such ailment may be detrimental to
your health or safety, comfort or physical condition. If there is any doubt,
you should consult your doctor and must notify us of any circumstances
affecting your health, which may be exacerbated through continued use of our
- You agree to follow the instructions of the
instructor at all times.
- RIDES AND BOOKING CLASSES
- To book a Class, your account must include at
least one Ride. One Ride entitles you to attend one Class
- You can check availability and book Classes in
advance online via our Website or Mobile App, or in the studio. Multiple Rides
can also be purchased as blocks at discounted rates. When you book a Class, one
Ride will be deducted from your account.
- We make every effort to ensure that there are a
suitable number of Classes available at different times of the day. However,
classes are subject to availability and we do not guarantee that spaces will be
available in any given Class, even if you have sufficient Rides in your
- You may cancel a booking up to 12 hours before
the Class and receive a refund of your Ride. You can cancel by signing into
your account on our Website or via our Mobile App. If you cancel less than 12 hours in advance
your account will be deducted for that Ride (including places allocated via the
waitlist), and you will not be refunded.
- If the Class you wish to attend is fully booked,
you may choose an alternative Class with remaining spaces. Alternatively, you
may join a waitlist for the fully booked Class. All people on the waitlist for
a fully booked Class will receive an email notification if a space becomes
available. You will not automatically be added to the Class. In order to
confirm your space in the class you must log onto our Website or Mobile App to
book your bike and space will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
This booking will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in the usual way.
- In certain circumstances you will be issued with
a free “Guest Pass”. Guest Passes can be used to book another person a space in
a Class you are also booked into. You may cancel a booking using a Guest Pass
in accordance with Condition 4.iv. However, if you do so the Guest Pass will
always be refunded first. Guest Passes will expire 1 month from issue.
- Price details for Rides are available on our
Website and Mobile App, and shall be such prices as determined by us from time
- Rides will expire 12 months from purchase.
- Rides and Class bookings are not transferable to
any other person and you should not allow anyone else to book Classes using
- Subject to any statutory right of cancellation,
payments for Rides are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in these
- PERFORMANCE METRICS
- Performance metrics may be included in our
classes via the “Burn Board”, to be used in combination with a Results Service
through which you receive the performance metrics relating to each Class you
attend via email and to your online account (the "Results Service").
- In cases where the Burn Board and/or Results
Service are not available or do not function for any reason in relation to a
class, we will not be liable and in such circumstances you shall not be
entitled to any compensation, including without limitation a replacement Class.
you change your mind about any Goods purchased from us, you may return them to
any of our Studios within 7 days with your receipt and we will give you a full
refund provided that the Goods are unused and are not damaged. This does not
affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Use of our site includes accessing, browsing or
registering to use our Website. By using our Website you are confirming that
- We may update this Website from time to time and
may change the content at any time. Any of the materials on our Website may be
out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such
materials. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be
free from errors or omissions.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any
content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access is
permitted on a temporary basis and we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or
change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to
you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- By accessing this Website, you agree that you
will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single
hard copy of any part of the content of this Website for your use in accordance
with these Conditions. You must not modify the copies of any materials on this Website
in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio
sequences or any graphics separately from any text. Our status (and that of any
identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always
be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for
commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our
licensors. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach
of these Conditions of use your right to use this Website will cease immediately
and you must, at our discretion, return or destroy any copies of the materials
you have made.
- Except as expressly permitted by clause 7.4, you
may not (except to the extent required in order to use this Website in
accordance with these Conditions) copy, store in any medium (including in any
other Website, distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, delete or
show in public any part of this Website or systematically extract material from
this Website or any document available through it, create any derivative works
from it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this Website
or any document available through it without our prior written consent.
- This Website should only be accessed using a
computer linked to a secure network environment.
- We cannot guarantee that this Website will operate
in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of
any error on this Website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will endeavour to correct it.
- It is our policy to virus check documents and
files before they are posted on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that
documents or files downloaded from this Website will be free from viruses.
Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when
using this Website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law, all
liability (save in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence and
for fraud) in connection with (a) any damage or loss caused by errors, computer
viruses, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted
from the Website or from any third party Website linked to this Website and (b)
any interruptions in your access to the Website.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly
introducing computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components. You
must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on
which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our
site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of–service attack or a distributed
- By breaching this clause you would commit a
criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such
breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with
those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a
breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you will
indemnify us for any breach, which means that you will be responsible for any
loss or damage we suffer as a result of you not complying with this clause.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and
resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your
information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or
resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that
may arise from your use of them. You may
- YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- You must not share your username, password or
other login details and must treat such information as confidential and must
not disclose it to any third party. It is recommended you do not share your
account details in your internet browser if you use a shared computer. If you
have any reason to believe your account details have been obtained by another
without consent you must contact us at email@example.com
as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to disable any user identification
code or password used to access to this Website at any time if in our
reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with these Conditions.
- You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain
unauthorised access to an area of this Website which is only accessible with a
username and password other than that which has been identified as being
available to you through the logins and passwords notified to you and you will
not attempt to evade our authentication or security procedures nor assist,
encourage or permit any other person to do any of the above things.
- You should be aware that some of the documents,
files and other information may contain personal data subject to applicable
data protection legislation. You must not use that data contrary to such
- We shall not be liable for any losses you suffer
as a result of unauthorised access to your account until such time as you have
informed us of unauthorised use or possible unauthorised use of your login
details or of a breach of security at firstname.lastname@example.org
you are accessing an area of our Website protected by a username and password
to use the Services available through it otherwise than in the course of your
business, you have certain statutory rights as a consumer regarding the
performance of Services. These statutory rights will not be affected by any
statement contained in these Conditions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Intellectual property rights in all contents
of this Website and in the supply of products and Services are owned by Ride
Republic or other third parties. You are not allowed to make any copies or to
download, modify or use any of the trade marks, logos or trade names without prior written consent or the consent of
such third party who may own the marks.
- The design and layout of this Website are
protected by copyright, database right, design rights and other similar laws
and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- We and our suppliers own the intellectual
property rights in the software that runs this Website. Save to the extent
expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download,
distribute, decipher, de-compile, interfere with or attempt to interfere with
that software without our prior written consent.
- By enrolling with Ride Republic and attending
our studios, you acknowledge that there are inherent risks and dangers in
participating in our classes and programmes.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you
comply with condition 3 regarding Fitness and Health, and that your physical
condition is appropriate for participating in our classes and programmes. A
member of staff must be consulted by yourself if you are in any doubt how to
correctly set up and use our equipment.
- Neither Ride Republic or its employees shall be
liable for any death, personal injury or illness that take place on our
premises or that occur as a result of
using our facilities or participating in our classes, except in such cases that
such death, personal injury or illness arise from any negligent act or omission
of Ride Republic.
- Personal belongings are brought into our premises at your own risk and you
agree that Ride Republic, and its employees, shall not be liable for any loss,
damage or theft of any property brought onto our premises belonging to yourself
or your guests.
sets out the terms on which we process and use any personal data we collect
from you or that you provide to us. By using this Website you consent to such
processing and terms and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- Ride Republic Fitness Limited is
a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09225372 whose
registered office is 709 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5UL. Its VAT number is 199876319
- These Conditions, together with
you and us in relation to your use of our Website.
- We reserve the right to vary or
amend these Conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon
posting to this Website and our provision of Goods and Services to you.
- If any of these Conditions are or become
illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, they shall not affect:
- the legality, validity or enforceability in that
jurisdiction of any other term or condition, which shall continue to have full
force and effect ; or
- the legality, validity or enforceability in
other jurisdictions of that or any other term or condition, which shall
continue to have full force and effect.
OF THIRD PARTIES
- A person who is not a party to
these Conditions may not enforce any of them under the Contracts (Rights of
Third Parties) Act 1999.
- No waiver of any of these
Conditions shall be valid unless provided in writing by us.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Any dispute arising between you and us in
relation to these Conditions shall be governed by English law.
- We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive
jurisdiction of the English courts. However, if you are a resident of Northern
Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a
resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.